Website Terms & Conditions
The term “Coolpay Pte. Ltd.” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 60 Tras Street, #03-01, Singapore 078999. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree:
- Not to use this website in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third-party rights;
- Not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal or create liability for us;
- Not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this website; and
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of our systems.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and shall not be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from the access to and use of contents of those websites.
- Any communication you send to this website or information you provide through this website will be on a non-confidential basis and we may use them for any purpose including the developing and/or marketing of services/products.
- Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances (including negligence) will we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages that result from access to, use of, or the inability to sue, the materials in this website, even we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Singapore and the courts of the Republic of Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction.